Masterclass workshops: Designing your learning and development strategy
The aim is to:
- present a research-based framework of the dimensions of a learning and development strategy
- use this framework to help delegates progress their own strategy during the workshop, taking account of specific organisational needs and existing approaches to learning
- explore some of the trends and choices in organising the L&D function
- explore some of the strategic challenges for our visions of L&D
Throughout the workshop, brief inputs will summarise issues and practices. A series of exercises will help delegates frame their own strategic options and directions.
The workshop is ideal for leaders of the L&D/OD community, HR leaders and business partners. Senior managers who help to frame L&D strategy will also find it useful.
- a framework for creating and communicating an L&D strategy
- the purpose of learning in your organisation
- how you find out about learning needs
- learning methods and their delivery
- organising L&D to meet changing demands
- some key trends and issues for the future
CPD course pricing
Unless otherwise stated, in-house course fees are as follows:
|CPD in-house training||per day (excl. VAT)|
|non-members of the IES HR Network||£1,640|
|members of the IES HR Network||£1,450|
For more information or to book a Masterclass workshop, please get in touch to discuss your requirements with us.
Email: Gwen Leeming
Call: 01273 763433