Masterclass workshops: Designing your talent management and succession strategy
The aim is to:
- present a systematic framework covering the main areas of decision and design of a talent management and succession strategy
- use this framework to help delegates progress their own strategy during the workshop, taking account of specific organisational needs and culture
- explore practical aspects of talent and succession management, from both organisational and individual perspectives, using real examples
- consider how talent and succession activities link with other business, people management and HR processes
Throughout the workshop, brief inputs will summarise issues and best practice. A series of practical exercises will help delegates frame their own approach.
The workshop is ideal for senior line managers, as well as for HR, L&D and OD leaders.
- what is the purpose of talent management and succession planning and what do these terms cover in practice?
- working with your stakeholders to focus on organisational priorities and principles
- some practical aspects of process:
- assessing potential and identifying successors
- talent and succession forums
- involving individuals in the process
- delivering career and skill development
- links to other people and HR processes
- roles and responsibilities in talent management
- challenges and practical tips
CPD course pricing
Unless otherwise stated, in-house course fees are as follows:
|CPD in-house training||per day (excl. VAT)|
|non-members of the IES HR Network||£1,640|
|members of the IES HR Network||£1,450|
For more information or to book a Masterclass workshop, please get in touch to discuss your requirements with us.
Email: Gwen Leeming
Call: 01273 763433