Masterclass workshops: Developing people metrics
To help HR professionals increase their contribution to the business by:
- deriving relevant and accessible people metrics
- linking people metrics to strategy
- deciding which people metrics are key performance indicators
- presenting people metrics within the human capital report
The IES facilitator will begin with some content and suggestions, and will then act as a critical friend to help participants arrive at a set of people metrics that are relevant to the business needs of their organisation.
- Measuring people: why, what and how?
- Achieving a match between strategy and metrics.
- Separating key indicators from the pack.
- Making the links to performance.
- What should go into the human capital report?
CPD course pricing
Unless otherwise stated, in-house course fees are as follows:
|CPD in-house training||per day (excl. VAT)|
|non-members of the IES HR Network||£1,640|
|members of the IES HR Network||£1,450|
For more information or to book a Masterclass workshop, please get in touch to discuss your requirements with us.
Email: Gwen Leeming
Call: 01273 763433