Masterclass workshops: Talent management
The aim is to:
- give delegates a clearer idea of what talent management is and the processes it may cover
- discuss current trends and issues in aspects of talent management
- position those in the organisation to participate more confidently in talent management processes and to tailor the design of talent management approaches to organisational needs
The day will consist of short inputs and practical frameworks interspersed with debate of both strategic and practical issues.
Suitable for line managers as well as HR professionals.
- What is talent management for? What processes does it cover?
- Some strategic choices in framing high potential development
- Key aspects of some of the main building blocks:
- assessing potential
- succession planning
- career development
- skill development
- Roles and responsibilities in talent management
- Challenges and pitfalls
- Practical tips
CPD course pricing
Unless otherwise stated, in-house course fees are as follows:
|CPD in-house training||per day (excl. VAT)|
|non-members of the IES HR Network||£1,640|
|members of the IES HR Network||£1,450|
For more information or to book a Masterclass workshop, please get in touch to discuss your requirements with us.
Email: Gwen Leeming
Call: 01273 763433