Masterclass workshops: Understanding employee engagement
To increase understanding of employee engagement and how it can contribute to organisational performance, by:
- deriving an engagement indicator
- using engagement diagnostics to identify engagement drivers
- deciding what can be done, by whom, to raise engagement levels
- increasing awareness of the links between engagement and performance
The IES facilitator will deliver some content based on IES’ own ground-breaking research into employee engagement, and will then work with participants to understand employee survey data, identify drivers for different groups, and put together an outline action plan.
- Engagement – what is it?
- How can engagement be measured, using attitude surveys?
- Understanding what’ on – diagnostics and differences.
- Can engagement be linked to organisational or individual performance?
- What should be done next, and who should do it?
CPD course pricing
Unless otherwise stated, in-house course fees are as follows:
|CPD in-house training||per day (excl. VAT)|
|non-members of the IES HR Network||£1,640|
|members of the IES HR Network||£1,450|
For more information or to book a Masterclass workshop, please get in touch to discuss your requirements with us.
Email: Gwen Leeming
Call: 01273 763433