The Annual Small Business Survey 2003: UK
The Annual Small Business Survey 2003 was a telephone survey of over 8,000 small and medium-sized businesses in the UK. Its main purpose was to gauge the needs and concerns of small businesses and identify the barriers which prevented them from fulfilling their potential.
The survey related to the following six strategies:
- building an enterprise culture
- more dynamic start-up market
- building the capacity for SME growth
- improving access to finance
- more enterprise in disadvantaged communities
- improving SME experience of government services.