An Evaluation of Adult Learners' Week 2005
In May 2005, NIACE commissioned IES to conduct an independent evaluation of Adult Learners' Week 2005. The evaluation built on the previous year's evaluation, and specifically aimed to:
- review and evaluate the reach and depth of ALW
- identify and evaluate the nature and spread of events
- review the scale and nature of media coverage
- explore understanding of the aims and objectives of ALW
- identify and evaluate the general impact of the Week and perceptions of its value for money.
This evaluation placed a greater focus on the involvement, linkages and cross-working between organisations and on the campaign's sustainability.
This publication is no longer available.