Final evaluation of the ReAct programme 2008-2014: Final report
This report, containing IES research, evaluates the Redundancy Action Scheme (ReAct). for the Welsh Government The scheme aims to prevent long-term unemployment by providing pathways to employment for those recently or about to become unemployed. IES contributed quantitative data analysis to the research led by BMG Research.
The report considers areas such as:
- the initial targets of the programme and an evaluation of whether these targets were met;
- the programme's impact on employers;
- the programme's impact on redundant individuals;
- a cost-benefit analysis of the programme; and
- recommendations based on the research.