HR Directors' Retreat 2014: Innovation
IES event write-up
At Barnett Hill on 19th and 20th June 2014, participants of the HR Directors' Retreat were treated to a range of perspectives on innovation. Dilys Robinson has written a full and interesting account of each presentation.
The talks included:
- What is innovation? by Dr Max Mckeown, author of 'The Innovation Book'
- Innovation in a highly regulated environment by Richard Burton, Chef de Projet, EDF Group HR
- Reward and innovation by Duncan Brown, Principal, Aon Hewitt
- Practising mindfulness by Steve Trenchard, Chief Executive, Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Innovation at the Olympic Delivery Authority by Wendy Cartwright, Director of Corporate Services, University of East London
- Engaging with employees in an innovative way by Steve Trenchard, Chief Executive, Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Future directions for innovation by Linda Holbeche, Co-Director, Holbeche Partnership
This publication is for members only.