Planning Your Career in a Week
This book seeks to set out a clear model of how to approach the process of career planning. It includes a number of exercises to complete, and it identifies the key steps in the career planning process. These are:
- learning what we want from work
- deciding what we are good at and what we enjoy
- collecting information about job options
- setting a course for the future and making a career plan
- taking the first steps in putting our career plan into practice.
This book was fully revised for the 2002 series relaunch.
See the Hodder and Stoughton website to order copies: https://www.hodder.co.uk/books/detail.page?isbn=9781444159240