Realistic expectations? The role of the line in people management
IES event report: Mini-conference 21 May 2015
On 21 May, delegates at the mini-conference heard talks from a range of speakers including:
- Setting the scene: Stephen Bevan, The Work Foundation
- Engaging and motivating the team: Dilys Robinson, IES
- Clarifying the role of the line in talent management: Wendy Hirsh, IES Principal Associate
- The line manager as change agent: Sharon Varney, IES Principal Associate
- External case study on performance management: Ryan Cheyne, Pets at Home
We have written a full account of the day’s events, covering each presentation in detail.
The event slides are also available to view on the website, instead of downloading. So now you can read the notes whilst viewing the slides!
To view past slides online, log in and visit the ‘Past event resources’ tab in the members’ area of the website.
This publication is for members only.