Claudia Plowden Roberts
Claudia joined IES as a Research Officer in September 2021. Her main interests include equality and diversity issues, specifically neurodiversity in the workplace, and youth employment.
Claudia has experience of working in the charity sector, where she worked with Higher Education institutions to promote the importance of work experience for Psychology students and graduates.
Claudia recently completed a Masters degree in Occupational and Organisational Psychology at the University of Surrey. During her studies she used a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and skills to explore job crafting and co-worker relationships amongst other topics. She has experience of collecting questionnaire data, conducting interviews and carrying out extensive literature reviews. Claudia has a good understanding of current workplace issues and HR policies.
At IES, Claudia is working on a range of project teams focussing on improving employment and education policies and practices.
|2021||University of Surrey||MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology|
|2016||University of Hull||BSc Psychology|
|2017 - 2020||Partnerships Manager||SLV Global|
|2016-2017||Customer and Technical Support||Waverly Borough Council|
- Work in Progress: Interim report of the Commission on the Future of Employment Support, Campbell B, Dave A, Patel R, Plowden Roberts C, Wilson T, , Institute for Employment Studies , Jul 2023
- The Commission on the Future of Employment Support , Campbell B, Patel R, Plowden Roberts C, , Institute for Employment Studies , May 2023
- Caught in a gap: the role of government in enabling women to build better pensions, Winton A, Plowden-Roberts C, Mason B, Edney C, Talbot J, Gloster R, , Phoenix Insights, Jan 2023
- Caught in a gap – the role of employers in enabling women to build better pensions, Winton A, Gloster R, Mason B, Edney C, Plowden-Roberts C, Talbot J, , Phoenix Insights, Dec 2022
- Job crafting and flexible working in general practice, Bevan S, Bajorek Z, Edwards M, Plowden Roberts C, , Institute for Employment Studies , Oct 2022