Slides: Are line managers damaging your employees' health?
Professor Stephen Bevan's slides from IES webinar 'Are line managers damaging your employees' health?', 25 April 2017.
The webinar, aimed at HR professionals, Occupational Health specialists and line managers, drew upon research evidence and case studies to consider topics such as:
- The 'duty of care' obligations on managers
- The causes of workplace ill-health which can be influenced by managers
- Empathy, emotional intelligence and random acts of kindness - why they are not signs of managerial weakness
- Job design and psychological health at work
- Looking after the health of managers.