Video: Are line managers damaging your employees' health?
This webinar was presented by Stephen Bevan on 25 April 2017. Aimed at HR professionals, Occupational Health specialists and line managers, it drew upon research evidence and case studies to consider topics such as:
- The 'duty of care' obligations on managers
- The causes of workplace ill-health which can be influenced by managers
- Empathy, emotional intelligence and random acts of kindness - why they are not signs of managerial weakness
- Job design and psychological health at work
- Looking after the health of managers.
Please note: Unfortunately the first minute of the recording was cut off; please bear this in mind when the video starts.