Alongside our wide research interests, we also undertake consulting assignments for organisations. We can help bring fresh perspective and insight to topics such as:
- Workforce planning.
- Health & wellbeing at work.
- Organisation design & development.
- Recruitment & selection.
- Career planning and management.
- Leadership & management development, including coaching.
- HR data and analytics.
Our team includes occupational psychologists, economists, researchers and HR practitioners, ensuring you benefit from pragmatic solutions based on an evidence-based approach.
We apply our expertise to help clients in a variety of ways that includes:
- Diagnostic work – to analyse the reasons behind organisational issues such as retention or poor engagement.
- Evidence-review – looking at the latest research on a specific topic to help inform strategy or decisions.
- Design of pilots and trials – to ensure your workplace interventions are effective and can demonstrate their impact.
- Critical friend – providing an expert challenge or sounding board.
- Evaluation of HR work and impact.
Our HR consultancy work for employers draws extensively on IES’ wide range of HR research expertise.
Director, HR Research & Consulting
Principal Research Fellow
Head of HR Research Development