Knowledge Knibbles™: 90-minute bite-sized learning
1 Sep 2014
Maggie Smith, HR Membership and Business Development Manager
These short, sharp masterclasses are designed to stimulate your thinking. They can be run on-site in your organisation, so that you and your colleagues can learn together and explore how new ideas might be applied within the organisation.
What subjects would you like to see?
We are expanding on the list below, and would like to find out whether there are any other topics you’d be interested in seeing on our list?
Let us know by contacting Maggie Smith: email@example.com or 01273 763 449.
We offer Knowledge Knibbles on:
- Behaviours of engaging managers
- Building resilience
- Employee engagement
- Evaluating learning
- Flexible working
- HR delivery models
- Introduction to neuroscience at work
- Introduction to positive psychology
- Introduction to workforce planning
- Developing your learning & development strategies
- Organisational values
- Outstanding leadership
- Performance-related pay
- Strengths at work
- Talent management & succession planning
- What customers want from HR
- Working with the psychological contract
- World-class HR
Keep an eye on the Knowledge Knibbles web page to see new subjects being added all the time.