Membership in detail
- The Annual Conference
- An invitation to the HR Directors' Retreat
- An invitation to the Annual HR Provocation
- Exclusive access to online research publications and resources
- An HR skills audit
- Access to an extensive and active network of peers
- Participation in research to influence the development of the HR profession
- Support from your dedicated IES relationship manager and an annual review
- A full events programme supported by national and international experts
- Regular Network news and email updates
Membership modules can be bought individually or can be combined at a significant discount.
We can also tailor modules to meet your specific organisational needs.
We have a special rate for registered charities with an income of £1m or less.
Full membership of the HR Network continues to be the best value membership on the market.
However, we understand the budget issues many organisations face and the importance of on-going HR development for morale and capability.
Flex membership offers an introduction to the key benefits of membership on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Choose events, consultancy or development services, and pay when you book them.
Join online and when you make your first booking, you will immediately enjoy these core benefits:
- exclusive passworded online research;
- priority access to our HR consultants and experts at the reduced member rates;
- an HR skills audit; plus
- advance emails about events and other news.