Masterclass workshops: HR function of the future
The aim is to:
- inform delegates of new forms of HR service delivery, especially shared services
- critically assess these models
- understand how best to introduce them
- consider relevant performance metrics
- evaluate whether the move has been successful
There will initially be a lot of formal background information on the models, but the intention thereafter is to have a participative debate on their strengths and weaknesses.
- description of new HR model – shared services, centres of expertise, corporate centre, business partners, consultancy pool
- the advantages and disadvantages of the different elements of the model
- alternatives and variations to these structures
- the necessary preparation work – process review, activity analysis, customer surveys, etc.
- the sequencing of their introduction, including reference to any dependencies
- methods to monitor performance and evaluate success
Half a day
CPD course pricing
Unless otherwise stated, in-house course fees are as follows:
|CPD in-house training||per day (excl. VAT)|
|non-members of the IES HR Network||£1,640|
|members of the IES HR Network||£1,450|
For more information or to book a Masterclass workshop, please get in touch to discuss your requirements with us.
Email: Emma Stewart-Rigby
Call: 01273 763433