Knowledge Knibbles: Talent management and succession management
This workshop gives an overview of talent management, including its relationship with succession planning. The content can be tailored to reflect the organisation’s interests and size and experience of the delegate group. In particular it can help those attending to reflect on their own practice in this area as well as show general trends, using examples from leading organisations.
It is suitable for senior line managers, as well as for a range of HR and L&D professionals, including both specialists and those in more general roles, such as Business Partners.
Topics can include:
- defining talent management and succession planning
- integration with other aspects of people management
- which people and jobs talent and succession management focuses on
- trends and issues in some of the key processes, especially identifying potential; talent forums or reviews; delivering skill and career development; deployment and job filling
- the link with individual performance, career and development conversations
- the roles of HR and the line in talent management
- evaluating talent management
- practical tips for effective implementation
- 90 minutes
- up to 20 participants
- at your offices
Price per session
|Non-members of the IES HR Network||£820 + expenses (excl. VAT)|
|Members of the IES HR Network||Three Knowledge Knibbles are included in the HR Team module, or sessions can be bought at a 20% discount.|
For more information or to book a Knowledge Knibble, please get in touch to discuss your requirements with us.
Email: Emma Stewart-Rigby
Call: 01273 763433